Monday, May 10, 2010

What is that websites for single parent?

i'am going to be a single thanks to my x (thank u taya u evil *****).i have 2 boys i have to bring up ages 2 and 4 so i want to try to be the best daddy that they ever had (but not spoiled them)i'm scared i might lose them they my forget me.i don't want that to happen!so i need some good advice or a good websites.the kids is all i got please help me out!What is that websites for single parent?
I don't know about any website, but all your boys want is your time! You just need to be physically present for them, be consistent and model the behavior you want to see in them. They watch what you do more than they listen to what you say!!





The fact that you want to be a good father is the greatest first step. You'll do great!





Good luck!What is that websites for single parent?
try familyfun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment