Monday, May 10, 2010

What age do think a child should do stuff with there friends WITHOUT a parent? answering where for weoobeans ?

well the amusement park Kings island and movies and stuff. im not allowed to do any of it. and no nothing bad has happened to people hereWhat age do think a child should do stuff with there friends WITHOUT a parent? answering where for weoobeans ?
i'm 14 and can barely do anything. and the maturity answer... i wish that was true. im a very mature 14 year old. im not trying to brag but i've been told that for the past year. i can't eve go to a girls house when her mom is there. let alone her come over to my house when my mom is home. and the few times she can we have to stay in the living room. it all has to do with the protectiveness of your parents which mine on a scale of 1 to 10 ten being the worst they are about a 30What age do think a child should do stuff with there friends WITHOUT a parent? answering where for weoobeans ?
I started going out with friends at 13 but i was getting dropped of and picked up and it was only like to the cinema and stuff. At 14 i started doing stuff myself like taking the bus and stuff with friends or walking there. My friends were decent girls so my parents trusted me. Im 15 now and i can go with my friends places but im not allowed to stay out late or anything and im only allowed to go places in my area not like 2 hours away.


I would say around 14 is good. As long as the parent knows were she is and she isnt out late.





鈾?br>




http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
It depends on the maturity of the child.


I was allowed to do stuff with my friends without my parents since I was about 12.


But I've always been very cautious and mature about things, and I doubt that my parents will let my little brother do things with this friends by himself at the same age as me.
Between 11-13 depending on the child, as long as they have a cell phone and a parent knows where they are going and when they will get back, with a reasonable curfew of course.
i was allowed to start seeing movies w/ friends w/o my parents when i was 13.
14 on up and anything can happen now a days anywhere
I was going to football matches with my friend at 12... so i'd say around that age.

No comments:

Post a Comment