Thursday, May 13, 2010

What would happen to me if i was caught driving? (with a parent in the passenger seat) I'm 14 & live in Canada

What would happen to me if i was pulled over by the RCMP? I am 14 and live in Canada. I would have a parent with me. (wondering if i'd get in trouble for practising driving with a parent on a public road) because i want to know what would happen. Would i get fined? Would i get sent to Juevie?What would happen to me if i was caught driving? (with a parent in the passenger seat) I'm 14 %26amp; live in Canada
Agreed.





The parent would likely get in serious trouble.





What you're looking for is a parking lot to practice driving in (the rules are slightly different on private property, and you'll not need a licence). You'd want your parent to drive you to an empty factory/mall/commuter lot (empty is REALLY important here) and then give you a chance to drive around under their supervision.





Remember, if you hit something YOU'RE responsible, but it would give you an opportunity to start learning how to drive.What would happen to me if i was caught driving? (with a parent in the passenger seat) I'm 14 %26amp; live in Canada
Your parents would get fined and you'd get grounded by your parents. Stick to parking lots and driveways to practice in, and waiting another year wouldn't hurt. What's the driving age up there anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment