Monday, May 10, 2010

How do you tell a parent you're bi-sexual?

okay i go to church %26amp; i live in a Christian


family. And none of my relatives believe in that


except a few. And im tired of keeping my sexuality from them because


i feel that i am lying, and i hate lying. i just need help on explaining to my parents... :/How do you tell a parent you're bi-sexual?
What pisses me off is if you tell them what if they say, ';So, just go back to being straight because being gay is a choice';. It's not a choice, and anyone willing to learn science knows it's genetics.





There's no proof that being gay/bi-sexual is a choice.





I actually wouldn't tell them, but if you want to go ahead. I'd be too afraid of them getting angry at me because they think I'm a sinner.How do you tell a parent you're bi-sexual?
Don't, until you are out of their house and self-supporting. It will serve no purpose other than to make your life hell. Any relief you get from getting it off your chest will be outweighed by your Christian parents flipping out. I have seen too many cases where kids are kicked out, disowned, cut off, forced into therapy, set upon by religious zealots, and even abused because they could not wait. Even supposedly liberal parents sign a different tune when their precious baby tells them they're queer. Trust me, when they told you that you could come to them with anything, this was not what they had in mind.
Your not lying what happens if later in life you marry a man then youd look stupid .Something dont need to be out there .Being bi doesnt mean your a full blown drama queen .Youd be suprised at the amount of married men that are bi and would rather be gay but for the sake of family and a normal life they go along with what society sees as the norm.





Everyone has some skeletons in there clost somewhere .Hey some folks like hamburgers some like hotdogs if you like both then why not wait till you have found the hotdog or hamburger you like instead of making yourself look like a fool .I dont know how close you are with your family this is why I say this .I have seen alot of christian people literally disown ther family because of being bi or gay just think about it .
just give them a book called ';Love, Ellen'; by Betty Degeneres. It'll explain everything! Its a fantastic book and I'm sure your parents will be more understanding as soon as they read it.
Even if it is against their values, they are still your parents and should love you no matter what.
Hi mom can i talk to you?


yes honey?
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment