Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you need your parent to go with you to the tanning salon?

(I am a minor) and i am going tanning with my friend and her mom. Do i need my mom to come to? or is it okay to just have one parent with us. we are using tannning beds, not spray. Do you need your parent to go with you to the tanning salon?
yes you must be over 18.


-rorinneDo you need your parent to go with you to the tanning salon?
It depends where you go, but no, you shouldn't need your mom since their is an adult going, she could sign for you. If you know where you're going, go to their website %26amp; see what they require. Good luck, I'd be way too scared to use one of those. And also, way too scared to come out looking orange,
you could probably go and have HER mom sign for you..


but someone is going to have to. and the tanning salon people are going to want it to be your parent. its a law =\
it's fine to have just one parent come. My girlfriend wanted me to come with her and her mom came with us and it was fine. (We are both 18)
the laws for that are different in every state. google ';tanning age';. you should have your parent come just in case though.
Ya, just go with your your friends mom and have her sign you in, or just pretend she is your mom.
I guess it depends on where you go. But just me %26amp; my friend went once by ourselves %26amp; they didn't care.
i tried to go with my mom when i was 17. it's illegal to go if you're under 18.
lo dico sempre pure io

No comments:

Post a Comment