Monday, May 10, 2010

What do you think the hardest challenge is when it comes to being a parent?

For me its being able to control the urge to rip out peoples hearts with my bare hands when they hurt my childs feelings. I have no problem stepping over their blood to protect my child.What do you think the hardest challenge is when it comes to being a parent?
the biggest challenge for me being a mom is the constant worrying if the children are ok and their safety. well the only other thing i fuss with the fact that there never seems to be enough time to get everything done like the running and the cooking and the cleaning.What do you think the hardest challenge is when it comes to being a parent?
I think my biggest challenge in doing what's right for my child, even if it goes against all that ';unsolicited advice.';





Fortunately, it becomes easier over time.





All the best.
The first two said it quite well. The worry, the fact that you can't always help them when they need it, and my personal biggest challenge, letting them go when they're ready to leave home.
Keeping my temper in check with a very strong-willed three year old! That and making sure that I'm doing the best I can to bring them up and raise them right. :)
the time you realize that your child is no longer that, a child. when you have to step aside and let him/her go on there own into the world.
watching my eldest go to school for the first time, it was so hard not to dry. and when my kids are sad or ill and they cry, it breaks my heart to see them like that.
The hardest thing about being a parent for me is feeling helpless when one of my kids is sick or sad and I can't fix it. The other hard thing is giving them more freedom as they grow.
my biggest challenge for being a mom is learning when to stop worrying about the kids... (still a challenge to me)
Realizing I'm not always going to be the one they look up to.
figuring out when to step in and when to back off

No comments:

Post a Comment