Thursday, May 13, 2010

What are your views on the importance of becoming a good parent?

The most important thing you'll ever do is raise your children - it's of paramount importance to do it right and be good at it!!What are your views on the importance of becoming a good parent?
If you have children, your focus should be on the children and doing what is best for them always. Children learn what they are taught...and what by example. The more ';good'; we show them, the better people they will be to themselves and others. VERY IMPORTANT.What are your views on the importance of becoming a good parent?
There is no other option. I did not make it this far to screw things up. I refuse to accept doing a piss poor job. If I wanted to do that, then I wouldn't have had kids.
My view is that it is very important. I don't sit around thinknig about how I can be a worse parent...
its very important?

No comments:

Post a Comment