Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you balance working, dating, and being a single parent?

It's a difficult thing. Be a mom first, then work, then date. It's hard to find that person out there to accept children also, but when you do...it is wonderful!!!How do you balance working, dating, and being a single parent?
marry me and then all you have to do is balance working and meHow do you balance working, dating, and being a single parent?
Hmm good question, I guess if you need more time you can always find a job where you work and home.


If you like the net then theres heaps of dating online sites to visit. Its up to you how you want to go about it, if you find someone online in the same situation as you it could be very simple.
cut out dating lol but for real i am a single mom i work but when i have free time i don't waste it on men i spend it with my son
very tough like work must be parent must be dating is a pluss maybe do it at home and dates place if it can be go to supper but dont stay long do weekend camp out.or at least lunch out picnic basket style.
I am a single parent....


and it takes patience and understanding....





Try and get dates that you can involve your kid, minature golfing or such...





family memebers help all the time.





if you are anything like i was i tried to keep my child away from those i wascasually dating so, my casual dates came over for amovie and dinner afterthe child was in bed if i couldn't get a sitter...





Prayer honey..... and use othr single friends with kids and take turns sitting for each other while the other goes out.
sorry that is a tough question. The best I can come up with is don't sleep.
I'm not a single parent and I have a hard time balancing all that stuff. But its all worth it in the long run.
by belived that u have a God he will help u.


And give any thing its time witout mixing them.
Try and do your calculations right. Check your time and share things around.
Basically, it's good time management. My wife and I both work and we have two small children. I coach a soccer team, am doing a writing course and also a Medical Terminology course. I know it's not the same thing but you get the idea.
I would have to say, put the dating on hold until you no longer feel like you have to balance...perhaps wait until the kids are grown and out of the house. Its called Prioritizing.
very carefully
its definately a talent. I don't have to do that yet but I can see it in my future. I honeslty feel for the women that have to do that. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment