Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is there any parent out there waiting for their kids GCSE results this morning?

Are you more nervous than your child? My son is so laid back about it. I'm a nervous wreck!!!!Is there any parent out there waiting for their kids GCSE results this morning?
HE GOT ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?Bs and Cs!!!!!! (and an A!!!)Is there any parent out there waiting for their kids GCSE results this morning?
He probably is nervous but as said doesn't want to show it. I was a nervous wreck this morning but just didn't want to show it myself. Hope he has got good grades!
I wished mine had paid an interest, they didnt even know i had received them. i wish your son good luck, I'm sure inside he is nervous and just doesn't want to show it. It is an exciting day
Mine have said i have to get top marks, but i didn't. I haven't told them yet...
It's not the be-all and end-all.

No comments:

Post a Comment