Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What can a parent do in honor of Catholic School Week?

I want to do something nice for my daughter's school (teacher, principal, admin. staff). I was thinking of something like bagels/juice for the staff. Any other clever, inexpensive ideas?What can a parent do in honor of Catholic School Week?
I like the Bagels %26amp; Juice idea.


People might be on diets and not want Krispy Kremes around.What can a parent do in honor of Catholic School Week?
Two words: Krispy Kreme!





You could also buy them all some pretty bookmarks...
I agree with the prev poster, Krispy Creme. If you wanted to do something else that was more personal you could get a recipe for Russian tea and get cheap glass jars at a dollar store and fill them with the mixture (tea, tang, sugar etc) and put a recipe on it and that way it would last longer than that day and they could keep the far. You can do Russian tea, chocolate chip cookie mix, soup mix, hot chocolate mix etc.


Bagels and juice sound nice too.


I am sure they will appreciate whatever you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment