Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is there a correlation between being a parent and the mistaken belief that parenting stories are interesting?

This reminds me of the time that my kid brought in a caterpillar from the back yard and said, ';Look, Daddy! A TATERPILLAR!!'; Isn't that just the cutest thing you ever heard? Taterpillar!!! Ha, ha! I think he'll grow up to be an entomologist.





Oh, and no, there is no correlation.





Happy Halloween Zilla %26amp; Squirrel!!! :)





(((((((Zilla %26amp; Squirrel)))))))Is there a correlation between being a parent and the mistaken belief that parenting stories are interesting?
Have I ever told you about that time my daughter decided to interrupt a local high school's football game.....?





Lol!! (((Squirrel)))





(That's a true one, and funny as f****!)

No comments:

Post a Comment