Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do i have to have a parent with me to get my belly button pierced at a parlor?

i'm 16 and i live in georgia.


is there any way at all to fake it?


and how much does it normally cost?Do i have to have a parent with me to get my belly button pierced at a parlor?
Usually it only costs around $30, and all you have to pay for is the belly button. And, no it'd be pretty hard to fake it unless you have an older sister/brother that still lives with you that could pass for a parent/guardian. Most places you have to have adult supervision if you are under 18, and you have to have an ID, and so does your parents, and they both have to have the same last name, and have the same address. So sorry :/Do i have to have a parent with me to get my belly button pierced at a parlor?
If you are under 18, then yes you need your parent to sign. I found a directory of Georgia Piercing shops. For price, it is best to call cause every salon varies. Some offer free jewelry with the cost, or free peirce with the jewelry. Some you pay for both. Dont go somewhere that you can fake your age, cause it is probably not professional if they are not IDing you.
i got mine done for my 16th birthday, and yes, they make your parent sign.


i think mine costed 35, and the stuff to clean it costed 10. if they don't offer anything, bactine is the best.





if your parents don't want you to get one, just wait. mine didn't want me to get mine done, but after a few months of begging, i finally convinced them to let me have it for my birthday.


whatever you do, don't be like my friend and try to do it yourself. that is completely un-sanitary.


let's put it this way: if they don't cave like my parents did, you only have to wait two more years before you don't need their permission.
I love questions from the immature.





Yes, you need your parents.





If you don't want them and you need to ';fake'; it, just find a shady business and they will do it for you!





PRICE.....Um can you say INFECTION!!
show some tah tahs and you get the whole thang fo free

No comments:

Post a Comment