Thursday, May 13, 2010

What would you do in this situation if you were a parent to a child in kindergarten ?

in the middle of class...your child threw up..and the teacher yelled at her (him)..and made them cry.What would you do in this situation if you were a parent to a child in kindergarten ?
i'd slap that teacher in her face and make her cry. My son is in kindergarten and i wouldn't stand for that at all.What would you do in this situation if you were a parent to a child in kindergarten ?
If this teacher was otherwise kind %26amp; patient, I would explain to my child that her teacher was just surprised %26amp; flustered, didn't know what to do %26amp; was having a bad day. I'm pretty sure my child would have been crying about throwing up in class, anyway. And, the other kids probably reacted wildly, too, when that happened. I can imagine a teacher slipping %26amp; speaking sharply in that situation, trying to restore some calm %26amp; deal with it all. Teachers are human, too.
I would be irate!! I would demand a meeting with the principal. Is it possible the child was crying out of embarrassment though?
In that situation I would go straight to the offending teacher and she better hope that the principal comes and rescues her!
That depends on what they yelled. If they were suprised by it and said something like ';oh my god';, I wouldnt really care. Plus even when Im sick, I cry much easier. The obvious thing to do is talk to the teacher, if it was a misunderstanding have the teacher talk to the child. If it wasnt, bring it up to the principal.
definatly talk to the principal and have a meeting with the teacher, its not like its the childs fault, people are idiots!:)
I'd go ape over that...unless the kid deliberately disobeyed the teacher when she told him not to eat the rubber cement and puked as a result. Other than that, how could a teacher possibly justify yelling at a kid for puking?
Talk to the teacher. She should be confronted.
DAM! I would never take that abuse from a school teacher, especially one who teaches Kindergarten (my oldest son is in k, also). You should talk with the principal and demand some apologies for that RUDE uncalled-for behavior from a professional who is supposed to be sensitive to 5 yr old kids.
call the principal and arrange for an emergency meeting, you need to get to the bottom of this and fast. but before you go off half ****** make sure that's exactly what happened. if it is, that teacher needs to be disciplined. in Canada it is illegal for a teacher to physically discipline a child in any way shape or form.
Well, my daughter is in Kindergarten at a private school and if her teacher ever yelled and if her teacher ever did this, I would not only remove my daughter from the school, I would tell everyone I know about it.





When my son was in kindergarten last year, he threw up backstage at a big theater production here. The director that was dealing with the younger kids was great though. I couldn't believe HE (a man!!) cleaned up the puke!
Talk to the principle about what the teacher did to your child. Clearly state that she/he had to right what-so-ever to yell at my child for getting sick. He/she is just a little 5/6 year old. Ask the principle what actions he/she plans on taking because that was not professional at all.
I would talk to the principal
principle
I would talk with the teacher calmly first and if I didn't like what she said I would talk to the principal. If I didn't get results from that I would talk to the board of education. That just isn't right, but then again I don't know who let you know of this incident. There is always two sides to every story. I know how parents always want to protect there children.
I would first get the teacher's perspective, but would most likely talk to the principle.
That is WRONG. That's a sick child, not a misbehaving one. Very sad!





I'd schedule a meeting with the principal and not let it drop.
I would go straight to the principal and have them reported. My son is in kindergarten and I would have a fit if that happened to him!
It's uncalled for! The poor kid felt bad and was probably already embarrassed for vomiting in front of his classmates. The teacher should have been there to say that ';everything is alright'; and rushed him to the nurse lovingly.


I would talk to the principle!!!


My daughter is in kindergarten and if this happened to her, I would be pissed!
I WOULD CONTACT THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL AND HAVE HER REMOVED SHE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT ADEQUATE TO BE AROUND KIDS.........AND IS THAT DO NOT WORK I WOULD GO TO THE SCHOOL AND BIT HER INTO TROWING UP THEN I WILL YELL AT HER.......
I'd complain to the principle, and if that didnt get the reaction I wanted Id go to the superattendants office.聽 That teacher has no right to treat them like that, especially when thier sick!
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment