Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is it the LAW that you must be 18 to get your ears pierced unless you are with a parent?

i want to get my ears pierced but my mom doesnt wanna take me..will tatto shops do it if your 17..or is 18 the law everywhere?Is it the LAW that you must be 18 to get your ears pierced unless you are with a parent?
18 no matter where you go!Is it the LAW that you must be 18 to get your ears pierced unless you are with a parent?
not sure where you are i got mine done the second time at 13 just went to a hairdresser and paid them easy as that





but that's in australia else where i am not sure
If you are under age, you need your parent(s) permission. Liability issues.
In Oklahoma you do. :)
Here in Australia, most places require you to be 13 to have it done without parental consent, but I'm not sure where you are. Maybe you could ask your Mum again, and talk to her about how much you really want it done.





I do now that a tattoo shop doesn't even want you in there if you are under 18.
If you are just getting your ears pierced (as in just regular normal earrings), then I don't think you need a parent there. You should be able to go to a jewelry store or heck, even WalMart does it. If you want something different than that, then it's best to go to a Tattoo/Piercing parlor and get it done at age 18.
yeppers everyone of my piercings expect the one i just got a week ago (my tongue) needed my birth certificate and my moms ID cuz i was under 18 and they make a copy of them just in case








don't be a baby do what i did when my dad told me NO...get ice and a safty pin...tada ears pierced after that he just gave up i got 5 more piercings after that now i have 12
Not everywhere. Use the same meathod I did. 'Hey I'm bored and I have a safety pin, let's pierce away' And it's free.
No. You can so to most places in a mall that sell jewelry and they will do it.





You can also go to a place that sell beauty supplies and by the 'gun' and you can have someone pierce your ears for you.
Its the law. You have to have a parent with you, and they have to sign a waiver. And tattoo studios, don't want you in there if you aren't 18 or with an adult. They arent going to risk getting shut down and sued.
a tattoo shop will not do any piercing unless you are over 18 or have a notarized paper from a parent. I'm not sure if the have to actually be present though.
Legally no you can't get your ears pierced. But if you do plan to do them yourself you can buy starter earings at claires. They are already sterillized and are cute. Just make sure you wash your hands and mark the holes out clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment