Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you think that if you were told everything about being a parent you might have decided not to have kids?

Considering that some people didn't know what they were getting themselves into because they weren't taught about raising kids and all that it entails.Do you think that if you were told everything about being a parent you might have decided not to have kids?
no. i'm pretty stubborn, i tend to learn things the hard way.Do you think that if you were told everything about being a parent you might have decided not to have kids?
Nope. I admittedly don't enjoy every moment of it but that's part of doing something bigger than yourself. I am enjoying the rewards and the challenges because it's made me a better person.
Sometimes it's not a decision, it's destiny.





Besides. Nothing worth doing is easy. Isn't that the saying?
Hell no. I knew from being a child that I wanted kids.





I'm 28, mother to a beautiful 3 year old girl and am expecting another daughter in less than 3 weeks. And I love that parenting experience.


I am a strict parent and my daughter's behaviour is wonderful because of it. That being said, I also love to play with her. We are loud and crazy. Jumping on beds is just the start!


I was never taught how to raise children. I just use common sense and proper judgement.
i agree with the first answer. i learn as i go and raise from my mistakes. not one of those non smarties who make the same mistakes over and over.
I would have still had kids, no doubt about it.





It's very hard to look at your children and think that you made a mistake by having them. You have to be a certain type of (evil?) person to feel that way.
No, even if i were told all about it, i would decide to have kids coz to continue the normal natural chain of life.


Remember, disturbing a normal natural chain can cause serious damage to not only your personality but also to the environment.
I would think that most people would understand that raising children is not always a piece of cake. I know times it was not easy for my parents even though I was a fairly easy child to raise. I have one very easy child, and one not so easy- they are 17 and almost 21- and I can tell you ,even though my hubby and I have had our problems and still do, we would never not want to be the parents of these children. I was not blind to the fact when we adopted our children. I knew that it would not always be easy. Parenting is hard work, but worth it!
None of my kids were planned and I'd never want my kid to be aborted. So, no. I probably would have still had kids.
No. Because yes its hard sometimes, and sure its always easier to babysit other kids because at the end of the day you can always give them back.


But the love you feel for a child cannot be described.


I cant imagine living life without the feeling I get when my son smiled at me for the first time, or when you see them do something new.


Being a parent is so rewarding, and the good times always outweigh the hard times

No comments:

Post a Comment