Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is there any parent taught drivers ed that i can do online and drive the hours with my mom?

hi. im 15 and i am enroll in a online high school. i will be 16 on november 20. me and my parents were wondering if there is any way we can do it online. my girlfriend is pregnant and i cant get my hardship. any information will workIs there any parent taught drivers ed that i can do online and drive the hours with my mom?
Yeah i think you can do it check out this website my aunt told me about http://driversedonline.com/Is there any parent taught drivers ed that i can do online and drive the hours with my mom?
yea, you can take drivers education online, like i did. I just got my license in September. Its cheaper to go online than it is in school anyways.


http://driversed.com/





And you CAN do the driving hours with you mom, its a booklet online or at the local DMV that you have to fill in. But seriously i wrote a bunch of blab in it and she told me they dont even really look at it.


btw, I live in georgia, so it depends on where you live:)
nope. you just have to go through an actual bussiness for your permit, wait 3 months, then get your license like everyone else.
It depends on the laws in your state. Do a google search for


';*state* on line drivers education';





Hey, that's my birthday too...but i'm a long way from 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment