Thursday, May 13, 2010

I want this car its a 1979 camaro but money and parent problems?

Ok I need a lot of help i found this car for $750 and i asked my dad for help to get the money cause i'm 15 and cant find a job can someone tell me how i can convince my dad to help me get money cause he helps my brother but not me.I want this car its a 1979 camaro but money and parent problems?
nice taste, that is right before camaro went pink. those were nasty.have you talked to the owner? if they are asking $750 for it, they might sell it payments while it sits in their yard of course,';hint,hint';if you want it, get off your *** son. all im saying.you might pay for a few months, but i bought my first car and ill buy my last.to hell with dad.I want this car its a 1979 camaro but money and parent problems?
Without a job, how are you going to pay for gas, maintenance and insurance?

No comments:

Post a Comment