Thursday, May 13, 2010

Anyone else sick and tired of the 'how do i convince my parent's' pet questions?

Seriously. Look at some that have already been posted or figure it our yourself. I see like 20 of these per day in the pets section, especially with horses. Either you're ready or you're not, your parents probably have a good reason for saying no.Anyone else sick and tired of the 'how do i convince my parent's' pet questions?
YES! And usually the posts contain a lot of info that indicates that the kid is NOT ready for a pet. I usually tell them their parents are right, which doesn't make me the most popular person around!Anyone else sick and tired of the 'how do i convince my parent's' pet questions?
I see quite a bit of horses, but I also seem to see a ton of ferret ones, too. (It might just be that I answer mostly ferret questions) I think I've asked it once or twice, but usually because I had a specific thing I was trying to figure out. I mean, so many people ask it that just search it in the search bar- I'm sure someone almost meets what you are like!





Although I agree with horses- they are a huge commitment, expensive, and need lots of room, but with other animals, sometimes parents don't really have much of a reason to say no. When someone only has a dog and wants 2 rats, I just go ';come ON! Just let them get the rats.'; Because 3 pets isn't /that/ many, and rats have tons of myths that can ruin their reputation.
It's definitely in my top 3 most annoying questions asked on this site:





1) How do I convince my parents to let me get a pet?


2) Could I be pregnant?!?!


3) Is my friend pretty? (it's usually not their friend, it's them) OR Who is prettier, left or right? OR Am I pretty [PICS]??
Yes and the sad news is it gets way worse in the summer kids are out of school. And it seem they have nothing better to do than to come on here ask how can they convince such an such to let them get a pet.


_________


By the way Katie that was great blog post I can't agree with you more on those.
Yes, a little annoyed..If you can't come up with your own way to convince your parents..That probably means you aren't ready to own an animal.
That, among other things. I made a blog post about that...





http://kaitiek.wordpress.com/2009/01/25/鈥?/a>


(language)
MOST DEF!~!!! If the parents wont buy a pet, why cant they just accept it and wish for the day they can be independent?
I hear you. The only question that is worse is the ';do you think I'm pretty - rate me'; questions.
Me too. Why can't they just search the previous questions thingy?
OMG!!!!!! I HATE THOSE QUESTIONS!!!
Not really no. xD





but there is a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment