Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you need a Parent with you to get into Disney Quest?

If I am 14. DO I need a Parent or adult with me, so I can go to disney quest? Or can i just pay and go in by myself with friends?Do you need a Parent with you to get into Disney Quest?
Disney Quest is an amazing 5 story indoor interactive


theme park. There are 3D, virtual realty rides, design


your own coaster, old fashioned arcade games, learn


to draw Disney characters and a song booth to make


your own cd, food %26amp; shopping. It is located in Downtown


Disney and there is an admission fee of $42.60 for ages


10-adult $36.21 for ages 3-9 and FREE for under 3 years


All prices include tax. This can also be added on to


a park Hopper %26amp; more ticket.


*You do not need a parent with you because you are older


than 13 years old. For more inofrmation go to


www.allearsnet.com click on beyond the theme parks.


You will find it on the left under Down town Disney.Do you need a Parent with you to get into Disney Quest?
I was dropped off there once, so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment