Thursday, May 13, 2010

What changes occurred in your life when you became a parent?

I had to grow up. I think everyone ';thinks'; they are an adult, but do not realize just how much growing up you have to do when you have a child.





I'm not saying someone without children can't balance their check book, pay their rent etc. (don't want to offend people), but its a whole new ball game when you can't do what you want, when you want. Its almost a humbling experience.What changes occurred in your life when you became a parent?
Everything!!! Though, now i cant really remember what my life was like before my kids (Strange, it was only 2.5 yrs ago), i bet it was quiet and tidy though!!!


It actually hit my partner tougher than me - being a parent changed his life more so. He couldnt just go out whenever he wanted to like he used to - and he was rarely home!


We didnt really have major changes, basically - we adjusted.What changes occurred in your life when you became a parent?
Your life changes... your kid becomes your number one priority in your life and you will not be able to do a lot of the things you used to.
Finally seeing that your self becomes #2 and everything you will ever do from now on out with be with your child in mind.
The center of my universe changed to a small, bald person that was totally dependent on me.
I started to go to playgroups more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment