Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why did you want to become a parent?

I was asked this after I got pregnant 6 months after I got married. My family was questioning me why I wanted a child now? I wondered and I said, I love children and more then anything I wanted to become a mother. My husband felt the same way. We both love children and we both want them...Is ';Because'; a good enough answer..





I was just wondering what others think?Why did you want to become a parent?
I think because is a fine answer. That would be mine!





There is nothing more rewarding then creating a child with the man I love!





I didn't even want kids until him %26amp; I started to date. I just knew I wanted to make him a daddy %26amp; have a piece of us walking on this earth.Why did you want to become a parent?
Because, like you, I loved children and always knew I would someday want some of my own. Then when I met my husband that desire grew even stronger because I knew by having children I would always have a piece of him too should anything happen(military).





Now I love seeing our son run around because I'm able to pick facial features of myself and my husband. We also see a lot of ourselves in his personaltiy and it's amazing knowing that we are the only two people that could make such a perfect and amazing child like Noah.
i am 16 weeks pregnant, and i want to be a parent because there is nothing more i want then to be a mother :) i can not believe the love i already feel for this baby %26lt;3 all i do is worry too!! LOL im soooo scared of losing little jellybean.. i could not imagine how that would feel!!


i love my baby so much :)
You know, I don't really know why I wanted to become a parent I just had this overwhelming sense of wanting to have a baby. I think it was just the right time for us and it is the best thing that has ever happened to us so it was all just meant to be.
Because is a perfectly fine answer. It's kind of a stupid question. What did they expect you to say? ';Well, see, we were playing truth or dare, and I chose dare...';.
For the unconditional love !
i think that's a great answer im gonna use it i wanted to be a mom because i did just cause

No comments:

Post a Comment