Thursday, January 21, 2010

Parent I live with doesn't file taxes. How do I fill out the FAFSA now?

Both my parents have been separated for almost ten years now. My father files his tax return, however I live with my mother who does not because she does not work.





So when filling out the IRS portion of FAFSA, am I suppose to provide my father's information or leave it blank due to living with my mother?Parent I live with doesn't file taxes. How do I fill out the FAFSA now?
Hey that happen to me too. Well except my parent don't file it so I waited for them. I would call the financial aid for this because I don't want to give you the wrong information.Parent I live with doesn't file taxes. How do I fill out the FAFSA now?
I would fill it out based on who you live with. They ask income and if they filed a tax return. If they have any questions they will let you know and you will be able to speak to a financial officer
I believe you will use your dads income but I would ask your councilor at school to be sure hurry dead line is march 10
if you say you do not live with you father..they normally give you more money
  • hand soap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment