Sunday, January 17, 2010

If you compared yourself to your parent of the same gender?

1. Are you smarter


2. Are you kinder?


3. Are you a harder worker?


4 Are you wealthier?


5. Are you a better friend?If you compared yourself to your parent of the same gender?
IF I compared myself to my mom:


1. I may be smarter but she's definitely wiser [she's 40 years my elder].


2. I'm not kinder.


3. I don't work harder.


4. I'm not wealthier.


5. I might be a better friend but all things considered, she's my angel and the best friend I could ever ask for.





J.If you compared yourself to your parent of the same gender?
Thank you very much...[for the 10 points] and most importantly for the remark on my ';Catholic'; schooling...lol

Report Abuse



Wow, um, ok





1 NO, not smarter than my Dad


2 Probably, am a bit kinder, natured. Though considering natural inclinations, he might have been a kinder man, just with more natural instinct going against him


3 I would say NO


4 Currently, yeah, but in part that's because of his life insurance policy, and the fact that I draw my disability based on him.


5 I'd like to think so





I am a 24 year old male, my Dad passed away May 8th, 2007, at the age of 60.





Thanks for a Really fun/interesting question. It's refreshing.
they talk more, and I listen more.
  • hand soap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment