Saturday, January 23, 2010

I just wanted to know, how dose a parent pull their child out of school?

i am going to take my ged. but they said i need to be pulled out of school for over a year. how can my mom pull me out of school? i just want to knowI just wanted to know, how dose a parent pull their child out of school?
';Notarized'; parental consent for you to drop out of school.





My son _____ has my parental permission as his legal guardian


to withdraw from attending ________ High School.


Student鈥檚 Name: __________


Date of Birth: ________


Signed by your mother and a Notary PublicI just wanted to know, how dose a parent pull their child out of school?
Uh, might I suggest that you stay IN school?





It's 'does,' not 'dose.'
Go see the principal of your school. He will advise you.
what grade are you in?and why not take online classes since you cannot function in a classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment