Sunday, January 17, 2010

How old do you have to be to get your ears pierced without a parent with you.?

??????????????????How old do you have to be to get your ears pierced without a parent with you.?
Well... I had my ears pierced x3, my cartilage twice, my tongue and my belly button done when i was 14, without a parent.. so it depends where you go really.How old do you have to be to get your ears pierced without a parent with you.?
depends on where you go or live





here in jolly ol' england, i got my ears pierced when i was 11 with my mummy. I had no idea there was an age limit. I'd prefer to get a piercing with either my friend or family, its nicer.





If its cartliage your wanting, then its 16 here because of the body growing and ****. I dont really know,


honestly go to your local shop and just ask.
Depends on the store- I'm 13 and I got em peirced [My lip got periced too, but that's a different story] and I won't tell you whereee because your parents will freak out- but at Wal-Mart as long as you're old enough to be there by yourself I'm pretty sure they'll let you peirce em. You can try Claires as well, but the age varies on the place.


Love from Hail %26lt;3
in most states, 13, your thinking of going without your parents nowing, aren't you.
You have to be an adult yourself. So, the legal age to get your ears pierced without a parent would be 18.
18 most places.


16 for ears :]
18.
13
i did mine myself wen i was eleven, its really easy and it doesnt hurt
I think it's 17, depends on your state
i am pretty sure it is eighteen

No comments:

Post a Comment