Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I diet when I have a parent cooking for me?

I don't want her to worry about me. I usually overeat, so I've been eating less now. It's not working, though! What can I do?


(I already get enough exercise..)How do I diet when I have a parent cooking for me?
Alright, since you exercise enough, that's great because you are working up a healthy appetite. Instead of eating less, why not eat healthier? try whole grains, fruits, there are a bunch of healthy snacks that taste great. If you eat healthy, it's great for your body, and you usually don't have to worry about gaining weight.How do I diet when I have a parent cooking for me?
You can lose weight if you tried correct method. I tried many method, but could not lose weight. I found the best method that works very well for anyone. I lost my weight easy using this diet method. You need to have look correct info that works. I lost 18 pounds after 45 days with this diet method. I highly recommend you. You can find more info here http://bit.ly/shdvb1365
ask your mom to cook healthy foods- salad with grilled chicken, fat free meatload (www.applesforhealth.com- click on healthy recipes), grilled or baked chicken, grilled or baked fish, a sandwich (on whole grain bread).





have the meat with veggies and 1/2 cup brown rice. drink water for every meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment