Saturday, January 23, 2010

How old should a kid be before he can go to a rock concert without a parent?

Well, it depends what concerts, who with (friends etc.) and who it is


i was 13 when i first went to a concert without an adult.


and it was slipknot!


so i guess, if you're sat down with a friend, your parent's should be cool with it.


if they are worried about you, you can text them every so often. =)





-James.How old should a kid be before he can go to a rock concert without a parent?
17 or 18 at least. I just graduated school last year and the things I would have done if I would have went to a rock concert alone! I also know how everyone I know would have reacted. It also depends on how responsible your kid is.How old should a kid be before he can go to a rock concert without a parent?
I think 14, but it really depends how mature they are and how old they look. Like if there are a couple of 5 feet tall 14 year olds walking then there may be trouble.
Well im a 14 and went to iron maiden with my friends when i was 13


so i dont know i guess it depends on your parents


hope that helps


:)
I started going to concerts alone at 13 with my friend who was 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment