Saturday, January 23, 2010

Did you know that kids with single dad parent usually dont get into trouble as much compare to single mom?

I found this to be true. So why do women usually get custody of the children in divorce again....?Did you know that kids with single dad parent usually dont get into trouble as much compare to single mom?
Link please. There are more single mothers than single father so of course more will get into trouble.





Being a good parent knows no gender. If men received custody the majority of the time do you think it would be any different.





Kids get into trouble, no matter what parents do. It is part of growing up.Did you know that kids with single dad parent usually dont get into trouble as much compare to single mom?
YOU found this to be true?





How, exactly, did you conduct this study? How many people, selected how, exactly, did you look at?





Or is it you know, say 4 people for whom this applies? That's hardly sufficient, or sufficiently well-selected, to have any real meaning.





I think that custody should be determined by which would be the better parent. It's simply not true that that is ALWAYS the mother, OR the father, but depends on who those two people are.
Where did you hear this? I'm the child of a single mother and I've never gotten in any serious trouble and yet my brother gets into it all the time. A friend of mine with a single father is the same way, she never even got detention in high school and her younger brother was suspended twice before he was halfway through his first year, not to say that I don't freaking love that kid.





Parental capability is not determined by gender. A lot of the time it has to do with the kid and with the individual parent.
Not all children from single moms homes are going to get into trouble. many single moms love their children and do the best they can. many children grow up NORMAL happy. NOT all of them are crazed people out to destroy the world. many kids from 2 parents turn out bad also.





You know. I do not know why women get the kids more. it sucks this happens to decent hard working fathers who love their kids. it WRONG when it happens. but it does and sitting here asking this question over and over and pitting single moms against single dads is NOT helping. we need to find answer to help the kids get to the parent who will love and take care of them. if it's the dad let him get custody.





But blaming ALL single moms saying all the kids will turn out bad is NOT fair. and NOT true. the father of my child never wanted her. and I am doing the best I can. without any public help at all. so PLEASE understand I have NOT hurt any man I am NOT taking any money from YOU or any tax payer. so why do ALL single moms have to always defend herself?





Time to stop the blame game. NOT all single moms want to be single moms SOME fathers are NOT the best. remember that.





Fathers that want their kids should NOT have to fight years to see them. I know for a fact many fathers are kicked out of the kids life. and that is WRONG and should be STOPPED. it's hard for a father who is a wonderful father to be kicked out of his childrens life. but how can we stop this how can we help them HOW?
It is true according to prison statistics.





As to why... I believe it has to do with feminism painting men as abusers, criminals, and generally bad people. When the truth of it is that most men are very honorable, especially when it comes to taking care of their own children. Meanwhile, painting women as perpetual innocent victims - which is anything but true.
Do you have evidence to support your statement? As I would find this to be quite interesting if you did. Even if it is just based on personal experience of dealing with many people.





I would have thought that it would depend on parenting style more than what gender the parent is, the only exclusion being that male-male parent child and female-female parent child combinations are more likely to relate and have a better understanding of what their child is going through.





Feminism does not paint men as abusers, criminals etc. while insisting that all women are innocent etc, unless you were attempting to refer to radical feminism. It is our society that creates binary opposites and stereotypes... For example- strong man / weak woman, confident man / insecure woman, men are praised for premiscuity / woman are put down for doing the same. If you dislike the way in which men are stereotyped, then perhaps you should question our social structure rather than blame feminism. I class myself as a feminist, I don't like some of the sterotypes about women just as you don't about men.
You find it to be true, or are there stats to back it up? Or maybe the few single dads that you know (because, let's be real, I doubt that many of us know a BUNCH of single dads) happen to have good kids.





Forrester: With those views, I hope you're gay.
Yes I do. For some reason SOME young girls want to keep up with the guys in this manner, the tough girl. I don't know why but I do see it everyday.
Yes I knew that. Women get custody because it's obvious that without keeping women tied to children it wouldn't be long before women became obsolete and useless in society. So society gives them something to help keep them relevant. - That's all that is.
Deja Vu...didnt you already say this? Im not disagreeing with your statement (although you dont give any facts to back it up) but I am wondering...why are you so down on mothers?
my sister and I were raised by a single dad and we got into plenty of trouble... especially my sister! :)
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment