Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you have to have your parent when you get your ears pierced?

or can you have someone over 18 with you?Do you have to have your parent when you get your ears pierced?
In my state if you're 16 you can sign for yourself. Or maybe 13. I'm pretty sure it's 16, but I know it's not 18 like for body piercings. Good luck!Do you have to have your parent when you get your ears pierced?
Uuuh,





- bring someone who you know


- when i got my ears peirced i was with my friends.. and i had the lady talk to my mom on the phone.. because i was at the mall...





teeehee.
Someone over 18
If you don't want to get **** on when your parents see. DO IT WITH THEM !
I believe you have to have a parent with you. Maybe look up the place your going to online or call and ask,

No comments:

Post a Comment