Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am an unmarried child of a parent who is marrying a us citizen can they sponser me for my green card?

I am over 21 years and entered the USA legally , would my mother husband be able to sponser me at the same time he is filing for my mother ?I am an unmarried child of a parent who is marrying a us citizen can they sponser me for my green card?
Not immediately. There could be a substantial delay in obtaining a visa, depending on the country of your birth. See chart at: See: http://www.cirnow.org/content/en/basics_鈥?/a>I am an unmarried child of a parent who is marrying a us citizen can they sponser me for my green card?
Surely you jest
Your question's intricacies are such that only the Immigration Service can answer properly, or an attorney specializing on immigration. I would contact the Immigration people first. If you are here legally, you have nothing to fear. Then you will get a responsible answer to your question.
Possibly , but i know you are to old to be classified as a dependant.Your mothers Husband would have to file a seperate case for you.Try get a company to agree to employ you as this will help.
No cause you are over the age of 21. She will be able to sponsor you after she becomes a citizen. She will be able to apply for citizenship after 3 years of marriage with a US citizen.
I hope so.
Since you are not an unmarried child, but an unmarried adult, you do not qualify to that process.
No you are an adult , get it on your own .. That's America honey , do it our way or stay the F*^! out !!!!!
  • hand soap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment