Saturday, January 23, 2010

How could I get a hardship liscence im 15 and pregnant my moms a single parent of 2 and works all the time?

It's mainly where i cn get to my doctor app. and to school on time. Because noone else has the time to take meHow could I get a hardship liscence im 15 and pregnant my moms a single parent of 2 and works all the time?
Not sure what a hardship license is... but you're now an adult whether you like it or not. If you have to WALK to your doc appointments and school, then I guess you better start. It's nobody else's responsibility to get you to and from.How could I get a hardship liscence im 15 and pregnant my moms a single parent of 2 and works all the time?
the law is the law on licenses and i never heard of a hardship one. Legally its your mom's responsibility to get you to the doctors because you are under 18. Next, take the bus to school or walk. Till the last month or two you usually only go to the doctor for pregnancy once a month unless there are problems. so it shouldn't be that difficult to get your parents, or boyfriend or a friend to take you there.
You should have thought about that before you got pregnant. Get the father of the baby to drive you - before he goes to jail.
I don't know where you go for a physician. A hospital or a private business. But a hospital if you ask they have transportation services. The bus. If your doctor is a private doctor outside a hospital and doesn't have a service like that I'd switch to a hospital staff so you can sign up for pick up and drop offs.





PS%26gt; I couldn't imagine having sex at your age. See how damn hard it is, girl? Sheesh...and it's just begun. Next time have that idiot wear a condom. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment