Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can i become famous without telling my parent?

You see i wanna be a singer like janet jackson but nobody but myself has heard me sing because im shy and a little insecure about my voice but at the same time i think its pretty good. and i don't want to have to show my parents i can sing because they might make fun of me of think its just another crazy idea i made up. i need adviceHow can i become famous without telling my parent?
You are not going to become famous without telling your parent. I have actually been in your situation somewhat, you need to not be embarassed of what they will think of this dream of yours even though you think they will make fun of you. I don't know how old you are but if is something you really want to pursue your parents will probably be a big part of it! If you want to be a singer though you really cant be shy, you have only sung in front of yourself and you are talking about singing in front of millions of ppl if you are famous...Maybe start posting videos on youtube of you singing, you dont even have to show your face if you dont want to and ppl on there will give you feedback so you can see if you really have a good voice. Good luck!How can i become famous without telling my parent?
well to be a singer you got to be less insecure about yourself and show it off to the world =) and view it to many many people. Im sure you have a good voice! you just need to gain some confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment