Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i move out of my parent's house?

I cant find a job where im the small town I live and tired of just living with parents. I'm 22.





I want to get my own apartment and a new car. like do I have to deposit anything?? good credit?? parents have to sign anything??How can i move out of my parent's house?
You can't get a car until you have a job. Yes, most places you need money down to buy a car, or else you pay an arm and a leg in interest. Don't get stuck in a car payment though.





Can you move to a big city where there are homeless shelters? You can stay in a shelter until you find a job. Once you've found a job, you can get an apartment. When you get your budget figured all out, then buy a car. Rely on public transportation until then. Or, save your money and pay cash for a $2000ish car.How can i move out of my parent's house?
Try to contact a family member who lives in a big city or somewhere that has a lot to offer you then just move in with them

No comments:

Post a Comment