Saturday, January 23, 2010

Survey for college- When does one become a parent, at conception or birth?

Or even somewhere in between please let me know. If you could leave your age too that would be helpful thanks so much.Survey for college- When does one become a parent, at conception or birth?
Wow, Pro-Choice, Abortion or Anti Abortion!





I am Pro-Choice. I don't believe in telling anyone else what to do with there body but, I believe at conception you become a parent. Sadly, I lost a child a 9 months of pregnancy ( stillbirth), some say because I didn't birth that baby alive, my grief should have been less than it was. I believe I was the parent at conception because I nourished, cared, and loved my baby expecting a live birth. He lived, with in me, Abortion is not for me! Never would do it, but I don't impose my beliefs upon someone else so I am pro-choice. Life begins with conception. Survey for college- When does one become a parent, at conception or birth?
At conception - at least for a woman.


77 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment