Thursday, December 31, 2009

What's your parent's zodiac signs ? How well do they get along with each other ?

My Dad is a Taurus with gemini moon and my Mom is gemini with taurus moon, they like laughing with each other, occasional fights but overall great parents, married over 20 years, i'm a (sun)cancer, (venus)gemini and (moon, rising)taurus get along best with my mom we talk for hours!What's your parent's zodiac signs ? How well do they get along with each other ?
:)


my mother is a cancer and my father is a libra.


they both have their differences. my mom is very emotional and needy and my dad can be independant and very logical


but they're both cardinal signs, so they have that in commonWhat's your parent's zodiac signs ? How well do they get along with each other ?
Mom is Leo/ Aquarius


Dad is Pisces


Brother is Leo/ Aquarius


I'm a Libra/ Pisces





I think my Mom hates my Dad seriously! They divorced when i was like 3 or 4 ( 24 now ). I get along with them both on different levels. My Dad is very sweet and spiritual. Im a lot like him and he is easier to talk to. My mom and my brother are just alike and at times the try to gang up on me and manipulate me when they want me to do something that i dont want to do. But the good thing about being around my mom and my brother is that we can always laugh and talk together. Its a lot of fun. They both always run to me when they are having a problem with one another. Its so funny. Also my little sister ( dads side ) is a Libra and my little brother ( moms side ) is a Pisces and i get along very well with both of them.
I'm a sun cancer too. My mom is a cap and my dad is an aries. I never used to get along with them when i was younger, but now I get along with them just fine. My dad and i definitely clashed badly...aries and cancers dont get along. I get along best with my mom too :) They are both married over 20 years as well, same with you some fights, but their always talking laughing most of the time. my dad is very compromising and does what she wants, she kinda wears the pants haha.
Mom is libra with gemini moon, her husband is sag with taurus moon. They fight everyday and the only reason they don't get a divorce is because of my little sisters.. they are very young and my parents want them to grow up with both parents. It's like their not even together though.....
I am a Virgo. My father is a Virgo and my mother is an Aquarius.


My parents could not get along and should have separated years before they did. 47 years they stuck it out, they were just too different and couldnt keep it together once he retired.
They are both taurus, and they did NOT get along at all. They got divorced after 8 years of marriage.
well as long as everyone i happy is all that matters ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment