Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is it possible to love a step parent like a real parent?

I posted a question on my old account about my grandma ruining my relationship with my step dad but i lost my password anyway my grandma accused my step dad and me of having a sexual relationship with me it wasn't true and i am not talking to her but she thinks that it is impossible for someone to ever love a step parent like a real parent i do not believe this because i love him like a dad but do you think it is possibleIs it possible to love a step parent like a real parent?
It's not blood that makes a parent, (or sister, or brother or any other family) love does. I love my step mom, she's been a better mother to me than my own mother has. My step kids love me, and I know I've been a better mom to them than their own has. Yes, it's possible to love a step parent like a blood parent.Is it possible to love a step parent like a real parent?
Yes it is highly possible. Many kids do love their step parents like real parents. Your grandmother telling you that is like saying a foster child cant love their foster parents. It might just be that you feel your step dad cares about you like he would his own child and the same for you. So yes, it is very possible and done every day.
You are proof of this


Your grandma is wrong and feels that you are not loving her son
i think it is

No comments:

Post a Comment