Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can I get myself put into online homeschool with my parent's permission?

Is there a way where I can secretly join online homeschool for high school without my parents knowing that I have joined and paid my own monthly bill.Can I get myself put into online homeschool with my parent's permission?
If you are over 18 I assume you can, but if you are a minor you will need your parents support. If you are homeschooling, an on site adult has to be responsible and they would be held responsible whether they know about it or not. Also, they would notice you aren't going to school anymore right? Can I get myself put into online homeschool with my parent's permission?
Can I ask what's going on?


How old are you?


why your parents are against on-line?


what state you are in?


These questions will help us answer your question better. The older you are the more options you have.






lol

No comments:

Post a Comment